Conflict of Interest: Drs. Hu, Golden, and Chen are employees of Merck & Co., Inc, manufacturer of Maxalt®, an acute treatment for migraine. Dr. Cady conducts research and serves on advisory boards for Merck & Co., Inc. This study was funded by Merck & Co., Inc.
Predictability of Future Attacks by Migraineurs: A Prospective Observational Study
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2010
© 2010 the Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 50, Issue 8, pages 1296–1305, September 2010
How to Cite
Hu, X. H., Golden, W., Bolge, S. C., Katic, B., Chen, Y.-T., Wagner, S. and Cady, R. (2010), Predictability of Future Attacks by Migraineurs: A Prospective Observational Study. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 50: 1296–1305. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2010.01630.x
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2010
- Accepted for publication January 14, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.