Conflict of Interest: None
Selective Inhibition of 5-HT7 Receptor Reduces CGRP Release in an Experimental Model for Migraine
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2010
© 2010 the Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 579–587, April 2010
How to Cite
Wang, X., Fang, Y., Liang, J., Yin, Z., Miao, J. and Luo, N. (2010), Selective Inhibition of 5-HT7 Receptor Reduces CGRP Release in an Experimental Model for Migraine. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 50: 579–587. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2010.01632.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2010
- Accepted for publication January 12, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.