Financial support: Dr. Obermann has nothing to declare.
Post-Traumatic Headache: Is It for Real? Crossfire Debates on Headache: Pro
Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
© 2010 the Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 710–715, April 2010
How to Cite
Obermann, M., Keidel, M. and Diener, H.-C. (2010), Post-Traumatic Headache: Is It for Real? Crossfire Debates on Headache: Pro. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 50: 710–715. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2010.01644.x
Conflict of Interest: Dr. Obermann has nothing to declare.
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.