Full disclosure: Dr. Kurth has received within the last 2 years investigator-initiated research funding from the US National Institutes of Health, the French National Research Agency, the Migraine Research Foundation, and Merck. Further, he is a consultant to i3 Drug Safety and World Health Information Science Consultants, LLC; he has received honoraria from Genzyme, Merck, and Pfizer for educational lectures. Dr. Hernandez-Diaz has received within the last 2 years investigator-initiated research funding from the US National Institutes of Health. She has received unrestricted training grants from Pfizer, Novartis, and Wyeth, has been a consultant for AstraZeneca and Novartis. She is a consultant to World Health Information Science Consultants, LLC.
Commentary: Triptan Use During Pregnancy: A Safe Choice?
Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
© 2010 the Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 576–578, April 2010
How to Cite
Kurth, T. and Hernandez-Diaz, S. (2010), Commentary: Triptan Use During Pregnancy: A Safe Choice?. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 50: 576–578. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2010.01650.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.