Financial support: Ortho-McNeil Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC sponsored this trial.
Long-Term, Open-Label Safety Study of Oral Almotriptan 12.5 mg for the Acute Treatment of Migraine in Adolescents
Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
© 2010 the Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 50, Issue 5, pages 795–807, May 2010
How to Cite
Berenson, F., Vasconcellos, E., Pakalnis, A., Mao, L., Biondi, D. M. and Armstrong, R. B. (2010), Long-Term, Open-Label Safety Study of Oral Almotriptan 12.5 mg for the Acute Treatment of Migraine in Adolescents. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 50: 795–807. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2010.01655.x
Conflict of Interest: Frank Berenson: Speaker's bureaus for Glaxo-Smith-Kline, Ortho-McNeil, and UCB Pharma; clinical trial support from Allergan, Glaxo-Smith-Kline and Valeant Pharmaceuticals. Ann Pakalnis: Received research grant support from Glaxo-Smith-Kline and Ortho-McNeil. Elza Vasconcellos: no conflict. Lian Mao, David Biondi, and Robert Armstrong: Employees of Ortho-McNeil Janssen Scientific Affairs.
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
- Accepted for publication February 13, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.