Conflict of Interest: None.
Electrical Stimulation of Sphenopalatine Ganglion for Acute Treatment of Cluster Headaches
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2010
© 2010 the Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 50, Issue 7, pages 1164–1174, July/August 2010
How to Cite
Ansarinia, M., Rezai, A., Tepper, S. J., Steiner, C. P., Stump, J., Stanton-Hicks, M., Machado, A. and Narouze, S. (2010), Electrical Stimulation of Sphenopalatine Ganglion for Acute Treatment of Cluster Headaches. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 50: 1164–1174. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2010.01661.x
- Issue online: 13 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2010
- Accepted for publication February 22, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.