Source of support/fund: No grant or support was required.
Coexisting Trigeminal Autonomic Cephalalgias and Hemicrania Continua
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2010
© 2010 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 50, Issue 7, pages 1216–1217, July/August 2010
How to Cite
Prakash, S. and Lakhani, O. (2010), Coexisting Trigeminal Autonomic Cephalalgias and Hemicrania Continua. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 50: 1216–1217. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2010.01681.x
Previous presentation: This letter was not presented at any meeting or published, nor is being considered for publication elsewhere.
Conflict of interest: None
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.