Conflict of Interest: None
Suboccipital Nerve Blocks for Suppression of Chronic Migraine: Safety, Efficacy, and Predictors of Outcome
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2010
© 2010 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 50, Issue 6, pages 1041–1044, June 2010
How to Cite
Weibelt, S., Andress-Rothrock, D., King, W. and Rothrock, J. (2010), Suboccipital Nerve Blocks for Suppression of Chronic Migraine: Safety, Efficacy, and Predictors of Outcome. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 50: 1041–1044. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2010.01687.x
Funding Support: This study was performed in the absence of any external financial support.
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2010
- Accepted for publication April 7, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!