Conflicts of Interest: Dr. Whyte is on the Speakers Bureau for Merck; Dr. Stillman has received research support from ATI, GSK, Merck, MAP, NuPathe, and Zogenix; Speakers Bureau: Allergan, GSK, Merck, Pfizer; Advisory Board: Allergan, Capnia; Dr. Tepper has received grants and research support from ATI, GSK, MAP, Merck, NuPathe, Zogenix; Speakers Bureau: GSK, Merck; Consultant/Advisors Board: GSK, Merck, MAP, NuPathe, Zogenix.
Dihydroergotamine and Its Use in Migraine With Posterior Fossa Symptoms
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2010
© 2010 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 50, Issue 9, pages 1419–1423, October 2010
How to Cite
Whyte, C. A., Stillman, M. J. and Tepper, S. J. (2010), Dihydroergotamine and Its Use in Migraine With Posterior Fossa Symptoms. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 50: 1419–1423. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2010.01698.x
Financial Support: None
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2010
- Accepted for publication April 22, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.