Funding Support: The Comprehensive National Neuroscience Program at the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences.
Headaches After Concussion in US Soldiers Returning From Iraq or Afghanistan
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2010
© 2010 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 50, Issue 8, pages 1262–1272, September 2010
How to Cite
Theeler, B. J., Flynn, F. G. and Erickson, J. C. (2010), Headaches After Concussion in US Soldiers Returning From Iraq or Afghanistan. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 50: 1262–1272. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2010.01700.x
Disclaimer: The opinions or assertions contained herein are the private views of the authors and are not to be construed as official or as reflecting the views of the Department of the Army, Department of Defense, or the US government.
Conflicts of Interest: No conflicts.
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2010
- Accepted for publication April 21, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.