Funding support: The American Migraine Prevalence and Prevention Study is funded through a research grant to the National Headache Foundation from Ortho-McNeil Neurologics, Inc., Titusville, NJ. Additional analyses, writing, and preparation of this manuscript supported by Merck Pharmaceuticals.
Rates and Predictors of Starting a Triptan: Results From the American Migraine Prevalence and Prevention Study
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2010
© 2010 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 50, Issue 9, pages 1440–1448, October 2010
How to Cite
Bigal, M. E., Buse, D. C., Chen, Y.-T., Golden, W., Serrano, D., Chu, M. K. and Lipton, R. B. (2010), Rates and Predictors of Starting a Triptan: Results From the American Migraine Prevalence and Prevention Study. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 50: 1440–1448. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2010.01703.x
Conflicts of Interest: Drs. Bigal, Chen, and Golden are full-time employees of Merck. They hold stocks and stock options of Merck.
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2010
- Accepted for publication April 18, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.