Conflict of Interest: The authors have no conflicts of interest in connection with the submitted article.
Increased Prevalence of Sleep Disorders in Chronic Headache: A Case–Control Study
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2010
© 2010 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 50, Issue 9, pages 1464–1472, October 2010
How to Cite
Sancisi, E., Cevoli, S., Vignatelli, L., Nicodemo, M., Pierangeli, G., Zanigni, S., Grimaldi, D., Cortelli, P. and Montagna, P. (2010), Increased Prevalence of Sleep Disorders in Chronic Headache: A Case–Control Study. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 50: 1464–1472. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2010.01711.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2010
- Accepted for publication April 23, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.