Conflict of Interest: None
Increases in Neuronal Activity in Rat Spinal Trigeminal Nucleus Following Changes in Barometric Pressure—Relevance for Weather-Associated Headaches?
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2010
© 2010 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 50, Issue 9, pages 1449–1463, October 2010
How to Cite
Messlinger, K., Funakubo, M., Sato, J. and Mizumura, K. (2010), Increases in Neuronal Activity in Rat Spinal Trigeminal Nucleus Following Changes in Barometric Pressure—Relevance for Weather-Associated Headaches?. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 50: 1449–1463. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2010.01716.x
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2010
- Accepted for publication May 13, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!