Conflict of Interest: Dr. Bigal is a full-time employee of Merck.
Migraine in the Pediatric Population—Evolving Concepts
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2010
© 2010 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 50, Issue 7, pages 1130–1143, July/August 2010
How to Cite
Bigal, M. E. and Arruda, M. A. (2010), Migraine in the Pediatric Population—Evolving Concepts. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 50: 1130–1143. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2010.01717.x
- Issue online: 13 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2010
- Accepted for publication April 24, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.