Case History submitted by: Randolph W. Evans, MD, 1200 Binz #1370, Houston, TX 77004, USA.
Why Do Migraineurs Abuse Butalbital-Containing Combination Analgesics?
Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2010
© 2010 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 50, Issue 7, pages 1194–1197, July/August 2010
How to Cite
Evans, R. W. and Baskin, S. M. (2010), Why Do Migraineurs Abuse Butalbital-Containing Combination Analgesics?. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 50: 1194–1197. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2010.01725.x
Expert Opinion by: Steven M. Baskin, PhD, New England Institute for Behavioral Medicine, 30 Buxton Farm Road, Stamford, CT 06905, USA; and Randolph W. Evans, MD.
- Issue online: 13 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.