Financial Support: None.
Hemicrania Continua: A Second Case in Which the Remitting Form Evolved From the Chronic Form
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2010
© 2010 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 50, Issue 8, pages 1381–1383, September 2010
How to Cite
Yablon, L. A. and Newman, L. C. (2010), Hemicrania Continua: A Second Case in Which the Remitting Form Evolved From the Chronic Form. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 50: 1381–1383. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2010.01752.x
Conflict of Interest: Lisa Yablon, no conflict; Lawrence Newman, no conflict.
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2010
- Accepted for publication June 7, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!