Funding Support: This research was supported in part by a from Merck&Co, Inc.
An Analysis of Migraine Triggers in a Clinic-Based Population
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2010
© 2010 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 50, Issue 8, pages 1366–1370, September 2010
How to Cite
Andress-Rothrock, D., King, W. and Rothrock, J. (2010), An Analysis of Migraine Triggers in a Clinic-Based Population. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 50: 1366–1370. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2010.01753.x
Conflict of Interest: Within the past year the university employing Dr. Rothrock and Ms. Andress-Rothrock has received funds from a Merck-sponsored research grant to support a portion of their salaries, and Dr. Rothrock also has received directly from Merck honoraria for serving as a speaker at Merck-sponsored educational programs. Dr. King has no potential conflicts to declare.
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2010
- Accepted for publication July 7, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.