Financial support: No financial support.
What is the Role of Dependence-Related Behavior in Medication-Overuse Headache?
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2010
© 2010 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 50, Issue 10, pages 1597–1611, November/December 2010
How to Cite
Radat, F. and Lanteri-Minet, M. (2010), What is the Role of Dependence-Related Behavior in Medication-Overuse Headache?. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 50: 1597–1611. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2010.01755.x
Conflicts of Interest: FR: Lilly France, GlaxoSmith Kline, Astra Zeneca, UPSA, Pfizer. MLM: Allergan, Admirall SAS, Astra Zeneca, GlaxoSmith Kline, Grunenthal, Elli Lilly, Johnson & Johnson, Medtronic, Menarini, Merck, Pierre Fabre, Pfizer, Sanofi Aventis, UCB, Zambon.
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2010
- Accepted for publication June 29, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.