Conflict of Interest: Dr. Hargreaves is a full-time employee of Merck, Inc. Dr. Borsook reports no conflict of interest.
Brain Imaging in Migraine Research
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2010
© 2010 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 50, Issue 9, pages 1523–1527, October 2010
How to Cite
Borsook, D. and Hargreaves, R. (2010), Brain Imaging in Migraine Research. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 50: 1523–1527. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2010.01761.x
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2010
- Accepted for publication March 23, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.