Conflict of Interest: Metronic, Inc. provided educational support for this project. S.D. Silberstein and D.W. Dodick serve as advisors and clinical research participants for Metronic, Inc. S.H. Pearlman received consulting honoraria for her participation in this project.
Defining the Pharmacologically Intractable Headache for Clinical Trials and Clinical Practice
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2010
© 2010 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 50, Issue 9, pages 1499–1506, October 2010
How to Cite
Silberstein, S. D., Dodick, D. W. and Pearlman, S. (2010), Defining the Pharmacologically Intractable Headache for Clinical Trials and Clinical Practice. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 50: 1499–1506. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2010.01764.x
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2010
- Accepted for publication July 15, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.