Conflict of Interest: No conflict.
Pain Perception Studies in Tension-Type Headache
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2010
© 2010 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 262–271, February 2011
How to Cite
Bezov, D., Ashina, S., Jensen, R. and Bendtsen, L. (2011), Pain Perception Studies in Tension-Type Headache. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 51: 262–271. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2010.01768.x
Disclosures: Dr. Jensen is a member of the Scandinavian Advisory Board for Allergan. She is also on the Advisory Board for Medotech A/S.
Dr. Bendtsen receives salary from Glostrup University Hospital. He has received honoraries in 2009 from MSD.
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2010
- Accepted for publication July 15, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.