Financial Support: the study is part of MHADIE project (Measuring Health and Disability in Europe: supporting policy development), funded by the European Commission under the Sixth Framework Programme, Contract Number: SP24-CT-2004-513708 thematic priority “Scientific Support to Policies.”
Health-Related Quality of Life, Disability and Severity of Disease in Patients With Migraine Attending to a Specialty Headache Center
Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2010
© 2010 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 50, Issue 10, pages 1576–1586, November/December 2010
How to Cite
Leonardi, M., Raggi, A., Bussone, G. and D’Amico, D. (2010), Health-Related Quality of Life, Disability and Severity of Disease in Patients With Migraine Attending to a Specialty Headache Center. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 50: 1576–1586. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2010.01770.x
Conflict of Interest: None
- Issue online: 3 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2010
- Accepted for publication June 11, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.