Conflict of Interest: None.
Prevalence and Impact of Headache and Migraine Among Secondary School Students in Nigeria
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2010
© 2010 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 50, Issue 10, pages 1570–1575, November/December 2010
How to Cite
Ofovwe, G. E. and Ofili, A. N. (2010), Prevalence and Impact of Headache and Migraine Among Secondary School Students in Nigeria. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 50: 1570–1575. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2010.01776.x
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2010
- Accepted for publication July 15, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.