Conflict of Interest: None.
Association Between Intimate Partner Violence, Migraine and Probable Migraine
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2010
© 2010 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 208–219, February 2011
How to Cite
Cripe, S. M., Sanchez, S. E., Gelaye, B., Sanchez, E. and Williams, M. A. (2011), Association Between Intimate Partner Violence, Migraine and Probable Migraine. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 51: 208–219. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2010.01777.x
Funding Source: This research was supported by awards from the National Institutes of Health, Center for Minority Health and Health Disparities (T37-MD001449), and the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (R01-HD-055566).
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2010
- Accepted for publication August 3, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.