Conflict of Interest: Neither of the authors has a conflict of interest with the contents of this paper.
Central Pain Modulation and Scalp Tenderness in Frequent Episodic Tension-Type Headache
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2010
© 2010 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 375–383, March 2011
How to Cite
Drummond, P. D. and Knudsen, L. (2011), Central Pain Modulation and Scalp Tenderness in Frequent Episodic Tension-Type Headache. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 51: 375–383. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2010.01779.x
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2010
- Accepted for publication July 15, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.