Funding/financial support: The MGEN Foundation for Public Health (Mutuelle Générale de l'Education Nationale), MAE, MAIF Foundation, FNMF and the PACA Regional Directorate for Health and Social Affairs (DRASS Provence-Alpes Côte-d'Azur).
The Associations Between Headaches and Psychopathology: A Survey in School Children
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2010
© 2010 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 50, Issue 10, pages 1537–1548, November/December 2010
How to Cite
Pitrou, I., Shojaei, T., Chan-Chee, C., Wazana, A., Boyd, A. and Kovess-Masféty, V. (2010), The Associations Between Headaches and Psychopathology: A Survey in School Children. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 50: 1537–1548. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2010.01781.x
National Committee for Information and Liberty authorization number: no. 04-1112.
Conflict of Interest: None.
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2010
- Accepted for publication August 3, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.