Conflict of Interest: None
Prolonged Sporadic Hemiplegic Migraine Associated With a Novel De Novo Missense ATP1A2 Gene Mutation
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2010
© 2010 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 447–450, March 2011
How to Cite
De Sanctis, S., Grieco, G. S., Breda, L., Casali, C., Nozzi, M., Del Torto, M., Chiarelli, F. and Verrotti, A. (2011), Prolonged Sporadic Hemiplegic Migraine Associated With a Novel De Novo Missense ATP1A2 Gene Mutation. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 51: 447–450. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2010.01793.x
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2010
- Accepted for publication September 10, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.