Long-Term Tolerability of Telcagepant for Acute Treatment of Migraine in a Randomized Trial
Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2010
© 2010 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 73–84, January 2011
How to Cite
Connor, K. M., Aurora, S. K., Loeys, T., Ashina, M., Jones, C., Giezek, H., Massaad, R., Williams-Diaz, A., Lines, C. and Ho, T. W. (2011), Long-Term Tolerability of Telcagepant for Acute Treatment of Migraine in a Randomized Trial. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 51: 73–84. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2010.01799.x
This study was funded by Merck Research Laboratories. The funding organization was involved in the following: design and conduct of the study; collection, management, analysis, and interpretation of the data; and preparation, review, and approval of the manuscript.
Kathryn M. Connor, Tom Loeys, Christopher Jones, Hilde Giezek, Rachid Massaad, Angela Williams-Diaz, Christopher Lines, and Tony W. Ho are employees of Merck and own stock/stock options in Merck.
Sheena K. Aurora has received grant and research support from Advanced Bionics, Alexza, Allergan, GlaxoSmithKline, MAP Pharmaceuticals, Merck, Ortho-McNeil, Neuralieve, and Takeda; has served as a consultant for Ortho-McNeil Pharmaceutical, Merck, GlaxoSmithKline, Allergan, and Neuralieve; and has received honoraria from Merck, GlaxoSmithKline, NuPathe, and Ortho-McNeil Pharmaceutical.
Messoud Ashina has received grant support and honoraria for lecturing from Merck, and honoraria for lecturing from Pfizer, GlaxoSmithKline, and AstraZeneca, and he is a consultant and/or scientific adviser for Merck and BTG International.
All authors are responsible for the work described in this paper. All authors were involved in at least one of the following: conception, design, acquisition, analysis, statistical analysis, interpretation of data and drafting the manuscript and/or revising the manuscript for important intellectual content. All authors provided final approval of the version to be published.
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2010
- Accepted for publication August 27, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.