Case submitted by: Randolph W. Evans, MD, Department of Neurology, Baylor College of Medicine, 1200 Binz no. 1370, Houston, TX 77004, USA.
Migraine and Fibromyalgia
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2011
© 2011 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 295–299, February 2011
How to Cite
Evans, R. W. and de Tommaso, M. (2011), Migraine and Fibromyalgia. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 51: 295–299. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2010.01835.x
Expert opinion by: Marina de Tommaso, MD, Neurological and Psychiatric Sciences Department, University Aldo Moro, Bari Italy Neurological Building, Policlinico General Hospital, 70124 Bari, Italy; Randolph W. Evans, MD.
Conflict of Interest: None
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!