Case submitted by: Randolph W. Evans, MD, 1200 Binz #1370, Houston, TX 77004, USA.
Migraine and Medical Malpractice
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2011
© 2011 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 434–440, March 2011
How to Cite
Evans, R. W. and Johnston, J. C. (2011), Migraine and Medical Malpractice. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 51: 434–440. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2011.01850.x
Expert opinion by: James C. Johnston, MD, JD, FCLM, Consultant Neurologist and Attorney at Law, 321 High School Road NE, Suite D3 – 750, Bainbridge Island, Seattle, WA 98110, USA.
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.