To download a podcast featuring further discussion of this article, please visit http://www.headachejournal.org
Preventive Medication Adherence in African American and Caucasian Headache Patients
Article first published online: 1 APR 2011
© 2011 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 520–532, April 2011
How to Cite
Heckman, B. D. and Ellis, G. (2011), Preventive Medication Adherence in African American and Caucasian Headache Patients. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 51: 520–532. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2011.01866.x
Conflict of Interest: There are no conflicts of interests associated with this study.
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2011
- Accepted for publication January 23, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!