To download a podcast featuring further discussion of this article, please visit http://www.headachejournal.org
MAP0004, Orally Inhaled DHE: A Randomized, Controlled Study in the Acute Treatment of Migraine
Article first published online: 1 APR 2011
© 2011 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 507–517, April 2011
How to Cite
Aurora, S. K., Silberstein, S. D., Kori, S. H., Tepper, S. J., Borland, S. W., Wang, M. and Dodick, D. W. (2011), MAP0004, Orally Inhaled DHE: A Randomized, Controlled Study in the Acute Treatment of Migraine. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 51: 507–517. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2011.01869.x
Conflict of Interest: Dr. Kori, Dr. Wang, and Mr. Borland are employees of MAP and own stock or stock options in MAP. Dr. Aurora reports having received grants/honoraria from or serving as a consultant or on the advisory board of Advanced Bionics, Alexza, Allergan, Capnia, GlaxoSmithKline, Kowa, MAP, Merck, Ortho-McNeil, Neuralieve, NuPathe, and Takeda. Dr. Silberstein reports having received grants or honoraria from Advanced NeuroModulation Systems, AGA, Allergan, Boston Scientific, Capnia, Coherex, Endo, GlaxoSmithKline, Lilly, MAP, Medtronic, Merck, NuPathe, and Valeant. Dr. Tepper reports having received grants and research support from ATI, GlaxoSmithKline, MAP, and Merck; serving as a consultant and on the advisory board for GSK, MAP, Merck, NuPathe, and Zogenix; and serving on the speakers bureau for GlaxoSmithKline, Valeant, and Merck. Dr. Dodick reports having received honoraria from Allergan, Merck, Neuralieve, Coherex, Kowa, Minster, NeurAxon, H. Lundbeck, Endo, Pfizer, Eli Lilly, Boston Scientific, Novartis, and MAP in addition to being a consultant to and on the advisory board of these pharmaceutical companies. He also reports having received research funding from Advanced Neurostimulation Systems and Medtronic.
Financial Statement: Role of the study sponsor: This research was funded by MAP Pharmaceuticals, Inc. MAP Pharmaceuticals provided financial and material support, monitoring, data collection and management, and data analysis to the authors and study investigators.
Clinical Trial Registration: The FREEDOM-301 study was registered at ClinicalTrials.gov (NCT00623636).
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2011
- Accepted for publication February 7, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.