Financial support: No sources of financial support exist for this study.
Predictors of Post-Traumatic Headache Severity Among Deployed Military Personnel
Article first published online: 1 APR 2011
© 2011 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 51, Issue 6, pages 945–953, June 2011
How to Cite
Bryan, C. J. and Hernandez, A. M. (2011), Predictors of Post-Traumatic Headache Severity Among Deployed Military Personnel. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 51: 945–953. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2011.01887.x
Conflict of Interest: No conflict.
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2011
- Accepted for publication February 7, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.