Expert opinion by: Jon Stone, Consultant Neurologist and Honorary Senior Lecturer, Department of Clinical Neurosciences, University of Edinburgh, Western General Hospital, Crewe Road, Edinburgh EH4 2XU, UK. Email: Jon.Stone@ed.ac.uk
Functional/Psychogenic Neurological Symptoms and Headache
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2011
© 2011 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 51, Issue 5, pages 781–788, May 2011
How to Cite
Stone, J. and Evans, R. W. (2011), Functional/Psychogenic Neurological Symptoms and Headache. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 51: 781–788. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2011.01896.x
Cases submitted by: Randolph W. Evans, MD, Baylor College of Medicine, 1200 Binz #1370, Houston, TX 77004, USA. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Issue online: 26 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.