Conflict of Interest: None
Sex Matters: Evaluating Sex and Gender in Migraine and Headache Research
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2011
© 2011 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 51, Issue 6, pages 839–842, June 2011
How to Cite
Peterlin, B. L., Gupta, S., Ward, T. N. and MacGregor, A. (2011), Sex Matters: Evaluating Sex and Gender in Migraine and Headache Research. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 51: 839–842. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2011.01900.x
To download a podcast featuring further discussion of this editorial, please visit http://www.headachejournal.org
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2011
- Accepted for publication November 9, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.