Financial support: This study was funded by Merck & Co., Inc.
Effect of Telcagepant on Spontaneous Ischemia in Cardiovascular Patients in a Randomized Study
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2011
© 2011 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 51, Issue 6, pages 954–960, June 2011
How to Cite
Behm, M. O., Blanchard, R. L., Murphy, M. G., Palcza, J. S., Harris, D. E., Butterfield, K. L., Smith, W. B., Preston, R. A., Chodakewitz, J. A. and Krucoff, M. W. (2011), Effect of Telcagepant on Spontaneous Ischemia in Cardiovascular Patients in a Randomized Study. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 51: 954–960. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2011.01901.x
Conflict of Interest: Martin O. Behm, Rebecca L. Blanchard, M. Gail Murphy, John S. Palcza, Dawn E. Harris, Kristin L. Butterfield, and Jeffrey A. Chodakewitz are employees of Merck and own stock/stock options in Merck. William B. Smith has received research funding from Merck. Richard A. Preston has received research funding from Merck. Mitchell W. Krucoff has received research funding and consultancy fees from Merck.
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2011
- Accepted for publication March 5, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.