Research support: Dr. Barros and Dr. Stein are researchers sponsored by Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq).
Analysis of Leukocytes in Medication-Overuse Headache, Chronic Migraine, and Episodic Migraine
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2011
© 2011 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 51, Issue 8, pages 1228–1238, September 2011
How to Cite
Forcelini, C. M., Dantas, D. C. M., Luz, C., Santin, R., Stein, A. T., Barros, H. M. T. and Barea, L. M. (2011), Analysis of Leukocytes in Medication-Overuse Headache, Chronic Migraine, and Episodic Migraine. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 51: 1228–1238. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2011.01902.x
Conflict of Interest: Dr. Forcelini is principal investigator of a study sponsored by Genzyme. Dr. Barea is principal investigator or co-investigator of studies sponsored by Roche, Novartis, and Boehringer Ingelheim. The other authors declare no conflict of interest.
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2011
- Accepted for publication February 27, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.