Conflict of Interest: Anne MacGregor has acted as a paid consultant to, and/or her department has received research funding from, Addex, Allergan, AstraZeneca, BTG, Endo Pharmaceuticals, GlaxoSmithKline, Menarini, Merck, Pozen, and Unipath. She received no financial support for the preparation of this manuscript. Dr. Jason Rosenberg has received within the last 2 years research funding from DioGenix, consulting fees from WellPoint and Resolution Health, and investigator-initiated research funding from GlaxoSmithKline. Dr. Kurth has received within the last 2 years investigator-initiated research funding from the French National Research Agency, the National Institutes of Health, Merck, the Migraine Research Foundation, and the Parkinson's Research Foundation. Furthermore, he is a consultant to i3 Drug Safety and World Health Information Science Consultants, LLC; he has received honoraria from Genzyme, Merck, and Pfizer for educational lectures; he has received travel funds from the Restless Legs Syndrome Foundation.
Sex-Related Differences in Epidemiological and Clinic-Based Headache Studies
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2011
© 2011 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 51, Issue 6, pages 843–859, June 2011
How to Cite
MacGregor, E. A., Rosenberg, J. D. and Kurth, T. (2011), Sex-Related Differences in Epidemiological and Clinic-Based Headache Studies. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 51: 843–859. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2011.01904.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2011
- Accepted for publication February 5, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!