Conflict of Interest: Dr. Roger Cady has served as a consultant for GlaxoSmithKline, Merck, Ortho-McNeil and received research grants from Allergan, Endo Pharmaceuticals, GlaxoSmithKline, Merck, PuraMed Bioscience and Wyeth. Dr. Jerome Goldstein has served as a consultant and/or served on advisory boards for multiple pharmaceutical companies. Dr. Robert Nett has served as a consultant and/or served on advisory boards for multiple pharmaceutical companies. Mr. Russell Mitchell is Chairman/CEO and stockholder in PuraMed BioScience, Inc. Ms. M.E. Beach and Ms. Rebecca Browning have nothing to disclose.
A Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Pilot Study of Sublingual Feverfew and Ginger (LipiGesicTMM) in the Treatment of Migraine
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2011
© 2011 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 51, Issue 7, pages 1078–1086, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Cady, R. K., Goldstein, J., Nett, R., Mitchell, R., Beach, M.E. and Browning, R. (2011), A Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Pilot Study of Sublingual Feverfew and Ginger (LipiGesicTMM) in the Treatment of Migraine. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 51: 1078–1086. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2011.01910.x
Financial support: Research study provided by a grant from PuraMed Bioscience.
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2011
- Accepted for publication April 3, 2011.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Pediatric migraine sufferers and alternative therapies, Mental Health Clinician, 2015, 5, 3, 134, ,
- 2Effect of Treatment with Ginger on the Severity of Premenstrual Syndrome Symptoms, ISRN Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2014, 2014, 1, , , , , ,
- 3Herbal therapy in migraine, Neurological Sciences, 2014, 35, S1, 135, , ,
- 4Panax ginseng for Psychomotor Performance and Cognition, Spinal Manipulation for Lumbar Disk Herniation, Ginger for Migraines, Music Therapy for Mental Illness, and Acupuncture for Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy, EXPLORE: The Journal of Science and Healing, 2014, 10, 6, 404, ,
- You have free access to this content5
- 6Migraines and CAM, Journal of Consumer Health On the Internet, 2013, 17, 4, 432,
- 7Parthenolide inhibits nociception and neurogenic vasodilatation in the trigeminovascular system by targeting the TRPA1 channel, Pain, 2013, 154, 12, 2750, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 9Advances in Drug Development for Acute Migraine, Drugs, 2012, 72, 17, 2187, , ,