Conflict of Interest: Dr. Roger Cady has served as a consultant for GlaxoSmithKline, Merck, Ortho-McNeil and received research grants from Allergan, Endo Pharmaceuticals, GlaxoSmithKline, Merck, PuraMed Bioscience and Wyeth. Dr. Jerome Goldstein has served as a consultant and/or served on advisory boards for multiple pharmaceutical companies. Dr. Robert Nett has served as a consultant and/or served on advisory boards for multiple pharmaceutical companies. Mr. Russell Mitchell is Chairman/CEO and stockholder in PuraMed BioScience, Inc. Ms. M.E. Beach and Ms. Rebecca Browning have nothing to disclose.
A Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Pilot Study of Sublingual Feverfew and Ginger (LipiGesicTMM) in the Treatment of Migraine
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2011
© 2011 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 51, Issue 7, pages 1078–1086, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Cady, R. K., Goldstein, J., Nett, R., Mitchell, R., Beach, M.E. and Browning, R. (2011), A Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Pilot Study of Sublingual Feverfew and Ginger (LipiGesicTMM) in the Treatment of Migraine. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 51: 1078–1086. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2011.01910.x
Financial support: Research study provided by a grant from PuraMed Bioscience.
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2011
- Accepted for publication April 3, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.