Conflict of Interest: Dr. Roger Cady: Consultant for GlaxoSmithKline, Merck, Ortho-McNeil. Research grants from Allergan, Endo Pharmaceuticals, GlaxoSmithKline, Merck, Pozen, PuraMed Bioscience, and Wyeth. Dr. Jerome Goldstein has served as a consultant and/or advisory boards for GlaxoSmithKline as well as multiple pharmaceutical companies. Dr. James Banks, Dr. Robert Nett, Dr. Nathan Bennett, and Dr. Goldstein as investigators received research support from GlaxoSmithKline. Dr. Ira Turner has served as a consultant and/or speaker's bureau for Allergan, Astellas, GlaxoSmithKline, Merck, Merz Pharmaceuticals, Zogenix, and has received research support from Allergan, GlaxoSmithKline, Merck, NINDS, and NuPathe. Dr. Gary Ruoff has served on the speaker's bureau and as investigator received research grants from GlaxoSmithKline. Dr. Stephen Landy is on GlaxoSmithKline speaker's bureau and has been compensated for GSK related migraine research. Dr. Chris Runken is an employee of GlaxoSmithKline, Inc. Dr. Kathleen Farmer and Ms. Jeanne Tarrasch have nothing to disclose.
Multi-Center Comparison of Response to a Single Tablet of Sumatriptan 85 mg and Naproxen 500 mg vs Usual Therapy Treating Multiple Migraine Attacks as Measured by the Completeness of Response Survey
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2011
© 2011 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 51, Issue 6, pages 961–970, June 2011
How to Cite
Cady, R., Banks, J., Nett, R. B., Goldstein, J., Bennett, N., Turner, I. M., Ruoff, G. E., Landy, S. H., Farmer, K., Juhász, M., Tarrasch, J. and Runken, M. C. (2011), Multi-Center Comparison of Response to a Single Tablet of Sumatriptan 85 mg and Naproxen 500 mg vs Usual Therapy Treating Multiple Migraine Attacks as Measured by the Completeness of Response Survey . Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 51: 961–970. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2011.01912.x
Financial support: Roger K. Cady, MD, sponsored this research through a grant from GlaxoSmithKline.
Clinical Trial Registration Number: NCT00893737.
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2011
- Accepted for publication March 23, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.