Financial support: The Millennium Cohort Study is funded through the Military Operational Medicine Research Program, United States Army Medical Research and Materiel Command (Fort Detrick, MD, USA).
Headache Disorders in the Millennium Cohort: Epidemiology and Relations With Combat Deployment
Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2011
© 2011 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 51, Issue 7, pages 1098–1111, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Jankosky, C. J., Hooper, T. I., Granado, N. S., Scher, A., Gackstetter, G. D., Boyko, E. J., Smith, T. C. and for the Millennium Cohort Study Team (2011), Headache Disorders in the Millennium Cohort: Epidemiology and Relations With Combat Deployment. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 51: 1098–1111. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2011.01914.x
Conflict of Interest: Ann Scher has served on advisory boards for Endo Pharmaceuticals and Ortho McNeil Neurologics and has received research support from GlaxoSmithKline. No conflicts of interest for other authors.
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2011
- Accepted for publication March 10, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.