Funding sources: This work was supported by the Health Research Board of Ireland through the HRB Centre for Primary Care Research under Grant HRC/2007/1. In addition, S. H. was funded as part of an Erasamus Exchange Student Research Fellowship between RU Nijmegen Medical School and RCSI Medical School, Dublin.
Diagnostic Accuracy of the ID Migraine: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2011
© 2011 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 51, Issue 7, pages 1140–1148, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Cousins, G., Hijazze, S., Van de Laar, F. A. and Fahey, T. (2011), Diagnostic Accuracy of the ID Migraine: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 51: 1140–1148. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2011.01916.x
Conflict of Interest: No conflict
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2011
- Accepted for publication March 5, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.