Case submitted by: Randolph W. Evans, MD, Baylor College of Medicine, 1200 Binz #1370, Houston, TX 77004, USA. Email: email@example.com
The Sexagenarian Woman With New-Onset Cluster Headaches
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2011
© 2011 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 51, Issue 6, pages 995–998, June 2011
How to Cite
May, A. and Evans, R. W. (2011), The Sexagenarian Woman With New-Onset Cluster Headaches. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 51: 995–998. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2011.01924.x
Expert opinion by: Arne May, MD, PhD, Department of Systems Neuroscience, University of Hamburg, University Clinic Hamburg Eppendorf (UKE), Martinistr. 52, D-20246 Hamburg, Germany. Email. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.