Financial support: This study was supported by Almirall SAS, Paris, France.
Use of Antimigraine Treatments by General Practitioners
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2011
© 2011 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 51, Issue 7, pages 1122–1131, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Ducros, A., Romatet, S., Saint Marc, T. and Allaf, B. (2011), Use of Antimigraine Treatments by General Practitioners. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 51: 1122–1131. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2011.01939.x
Conflict of Interest: A.D. received honoraria for speaking from Almirall, AstraZeneca, GSK, and Pfizer. S.R. received honoraria for speaking from Almirall, AstraZeneca, MSD, and Pfizer. TSM has no conflict of interest to declare. B.A. was an employee of the Almirall SAS at the time of the study, a company that manufactures almotriptan, a migraine treatment.
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2011
- Accepted for publication March 6, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!