Conflict of Interest: Dr. John Phillips, Dr. Neil Longridge, and Mr. Arthur Mallinson have no actual or potential conflicts of interest to declare. This article is not a study, so was therefore unfunded. Dr. Gordon Robinson wishes to declare the following potential conflicts of interest: (1) National migraine advisory board member – Allergan, Teva Neuroscience, Johnson & Johnson, and Pfizer; (2) Supported presenter – Merck, Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, and Teva Neuroscience; (3) No stock holdings in pharma.
Reply to: “Response to: Migraine and Vertigo: A Marriage of Convenience?”
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2011
© 2011 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 51, Issue 7, pages 1173–1174, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Phillips, J., Longridge, N., Mallinson, A. and Robinson, G. (2011), Reply to: “Response to: Migraine and Vertigo: A Marriage of Convenience?”. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 51: 1173–1174. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2011.01941.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.