Disclaimers: Part of the materials found in this manuscript was presented as a poster at the American Headache Society 52nd annual meeting, June 24-27, 2010.
Prevalence and Treatment of Headaches in Veterans With Mild Traumatic Brain Injury
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
© 2011 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 51, Issue 7, pages 1112–1121, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Patil, V. K., St. Andre, J. R., Crisan, E., Smith, B. M., Evans, C. T., Steiner, M. L. and Pape, T. L. (2011), Prevalence and Treatment of Headaches in Veterans With Mild Traumatic Brain Injury. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 51: 1112–1121. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2011.01946.x
Funding: This study was supported by the Department of Veterans Affairs, Office of Research and Development, Health Services Research and Development Service as grant IIR 07-188-3, Locally-Initiated Project 42-533 and the Edward Hines Jr. VA Hospital, Center for Management of Complex Chronic Care (CMC3). The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the position or policy of the Department of Veterans Affairs or the United States government.
Reprints will not be available from the authors.
Author Financial Disclosure and Conflicts of Interest: We certify that no party having a direct interest in the results of the research supporting this article has or will confer a benefit on us or on any organization with which we are associated AND, if applicable, we certify that all financial and material support for this research (eg, NIH or NHS grants) and work are clearly identified in the title page of the manuscript.
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
- Accepted for publication April 19, 2011.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Effect of lacosamide on structural damage and functional recovery after traumatic brain injury in rats, Epilepsy Research, 2014, 108, 4, 653, , , , , ,
- 2Factors Associated with Mild Traumatic Brain Injury in Veterans and Military Personnel: A Systematic Review, Journal of the International Neuropsychological Society, 2014, 20, 03, 249, , , , , , , ,
- 6Self-Report Measures to Identify Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and/or Mild Traumatic Brain Injury and Associated Symptoms in Military Veterans of Operation Enduring Freedom (OEF)/Operation Iraqi Freedom (OIF), Neuropsychology Review, 2012, 22, 1, 35, , , ,