Disclaimers: Part of the materials found in this manuscript was presented as a poster at the American Headache Society 52nd annual meeting, June 24-27, 2010.
Prevalence and Treatment of Headaches in Veterans With Mild Traumatic Brain Injury
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2011
© 2011 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 51, Issue 7, pages 1112–1121, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Patil, V. K., St. Andre, J. R., Crisan, E., Smith, B. M., Evans, C. T., Steiner, M. L. and Pape, T. L. (2011), Prevalence and Treatment of Headaches in Veterans With Mild Traumatic Brain Injury. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 51: 1112–1121. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2011.01946.x
Funding: This study was supported by the Department of Veterans Affairs, Office of Research and Development, Health Services Research and Development Service as grant IIR 07-188-3, Locally-Initiated Project 42-533 and the Edward Hines Jr. VA Hospital, Center for Management of Complex Chronic Care (CMC3). The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the position or policy of the Department of Veterans Affairs or the United States government.
Reprints will not be available from the authors.
Author Financial Disclosure and Conflicts of Interest: We certify that no party having a direct interest in the results of the research supporting this article has or will confer a benefit on us or on any organization with which we are associated AND, if applicable, we certify that all financial and material support for this research (eg, NIH or NHS grants) and work are clearly identified in the title page of the manuscript.
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2011
- Accepted for publication April 19, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.