Study funding: Dr. Wells was supported by an institutional National Research Service Award Number T32AT000051 from the National Center for Complementary & Alternative Medicine (NCCAM) at the National Institutes of Health. The content is solely the responsibility of the author and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Center for Complementary & Alternative Medicine or the National Institutes of Health.
Spinal Manipulation for Headaches: Will Better Quality Trials Do the Trick?
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2011
© 2011 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 51, Issue 7, pages 1149–1151, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Wells, R. E. (2011), Spinal Manipulation for Headaches: Will Better Quality Trials Do the Trick?. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 51: 1149–1151. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2011.01947.x
Conflict of Interest: Dr. Wells reports no conflicts of interest.
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2011
- Accepted for publication May 23, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.