Funding Statement: This supplement is developed from the content presented during a symposium held at the 52nd Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Headache Society®.
Chronic Migraine, Classification, Differential Diagnosis, and Epidemiology
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2011
© 2011 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Special Issue: Decoding Chronic Migraine: Translating Clinical Trial Data Into Optimal Outcomes With Novel Therapies
Volume 51, Issue Supplement s2, pages 77–83, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Lipton, R. B. (2011), Chronic Migraine, Classification, Differential Diagnosis, and Epidemiology. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 51: 77–83. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2011.01954.x
Jointly sponsored by the Annenberg Center for Health Sciences and CogniMed Inc.
This activity is supported by an independent educational grant provided by Allergan, Inc.
Conflict of Interest: Richard B. Lipton, MD, receives research support from the National Institutes of Health, the National Headache Foundation, and the Migraine Research Fund. He is a consultant for Advanced Bionics Corporation; Allergan, Inc.; Boehringer Ingelheim; Endo Pharmaceuticals; GlaxoSmithKline; Kowa Pharmaceuticals America, Inc.; Merck & Co., Inc.; Minster Pharmaceuticals; Neuralieve Inc.; Ortho-McNeil Pharmaceutical, Inc.; and Pfizer Inc; and has received honoraria from Allergan, Inc.; GlaxoSmithKline; and Merck & Co., Inc.
- Issue online: 19 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2011
- Accepted for publication May 12, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.